Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Why not to start blogging around Christmas time?

Christmas - this is one of my favourite times of the year. Not only because of the presents waiting me under the Christmas tree, but mostly because of the family time. I love the fact that everybody comes together and sits around huge dining table and suddenly the room is filled with joy and laughter. I love the lingering smell of freshly baked ginger breads which captivates people's minds. And I definitely love the pre-Christmas decorating period, which involves everyone's creative thinking.

So why not to start my blogging experience with Christmas 2011. As I just arrived home and had a little opportunity to decorate the house (which is almost ready!), I still need to find the perfect Christmas tree. Usually, searching for the right tree in Estonia is a nightmare. Well, it has to be big, it has to have strong branches, otherwise the ornaments fall off, and on top of it it has to look pretty, too.



Well, as I am still searching the perfect tree, I am going to share some last year's Christmas pictures.

Happy decorating time!
T.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog and LOVE CHRISTMAS :)) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Triinu,

    I just stumbled upon your blog and although you have just began, I am really looking forward to your next posts. I hope that you find your perfect tree and that you'll share some pictures soon, the ones from last year are gorgeous!

    All the best for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Welcome to blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Christmas! It's worth all the time and effort that goes into the preparations!
    I hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete